Our travel plans are on hold pending a visit to the doctor. We need to be assured that we won’t be hit with a huge medical bill if something develops from Joan’s last visit to the emergency room. In the meantime, we are restricted to Ontario, so we will head to Toronto early in November for a quick visit to catch a couple of shows.
We are looking very carefully at a cruise around South America early in the New Year. More on that if it materializes.
We are little handicapped for the next week or so, but we should be up and running with some video to post in about two weeks – never happened ;>(. Once we get up and running, we expect to post once a week – the day has yet to be determined. Look for us in the near future.